I see you everywhere.
I think of you all the time.
I dream of you, while I sleep.
I think of you all the time.
I dream of you, while I sleep.
I see you everywhere.
You walk with your Shepard, your
eyes cast down at the ground, failed invisibility.
I still see you.
The Sun burns brighter, even at midnight, when you glide along the paved path to pass me, in the courtyard.
My heart is smiling…can a heart smile? Apparently yes, a heart can smile.
My heart is smiling…can a heart smile? Apparently yes, a heart can smile.
I’m afraid of you, afraid you will
shout in anger at me, for witnessing your beauty, desiring your
companionship. There is a strong,
relentless magnetic pull, hailing deep from within my life force, warbling a song at light
speed to reach you.
You’re a secret; the Universe has
kept patiently hidden from me. A buried treasure locked deep in the open
wilderness of the Universe. I have a key, I’m awaiting the courage to turn, free
the lock and unravel your mysteries. I know your name and you know mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment